Matcha For Health And Fitness
What Is Matcha Tea?
A long standing tradition of Japanese culture, Matcha Green Tea is the highest quality powdered green tea available. A Super-Food Tea with some of the highest levels of nutrition of any food or drink is sweeping the nation off it's feet.
Why Is Matcha So Good For You?
4 long term health benefits:
- Keeps Your Heart Healthy - Matcha is high in polyphenols which are instrumental in protecting your arteries
- Keeps You Young! - The very high levels of antioxidants in Matcha protect your skin from free-radical cellular damage
- Detoxification- The incredible amount of chlorophyll in Matcha helps your body expel toxins naturally
- Prevent Cancerous Cells Forming - The catechins in green tea are able to break the molecular link between infection and cancer. The polyphenol EGCG is also active in preventing prostate cancer.
And 4 immediate health benefits:
- A Wonderful Feeling Of Natural Energy: Immediately after drinking a cup of Matcha you get a natural energy that lasts about 4-6hrs through a special kind of slow-release caffeine.
- Centers Your Focus: Thanks to the l-theanine in Matcha you also get a feeling of focus and mental clarity.
- Burns Fat: Improves energy, detoxification and fat burning through raised thermogenesis.
- Raises Metabolism: Matcha green tea contains the polyphenol EGCG, a thermogenic component believed to boost metabolism. For a noticeable metabolic boost aim for 3 cups a day.
What Makes Matcha Different To Regular Green Tea?
The tea leaves are ground to a fine powder then mixed with water allowing you to consume the actual leaf matter, instead of just drinking the water infusion that's left behind when the tea leaves have been discarded. This results in far greater absorption of beneficial antioxidants with some claims that Matcha is actually 10 times more potent than regular green tea.
What Does Matcha Taste Like?
Our Matcha is subtly sweet with a soft creamy texture and a savory finish.
How Much Do I Get In A Packet?
Each packet contains 40g, as each cup needs only 1-2g (about half a teaspoon, this powder is potent stuff) each packet will last around a month. Alternatively mix 1/2 a teaspoon with your sports drink and take it to training with you.
Get with the program and try this metabolism-enhancing, stress-reducing, immune-boosting, cholesterol-lowering, teenage-mutant-ninja cancer fighter today!
Shipping is a flat £1.50 to anywhere in the UK regardless of how many packets you buy!